The health and well-being of our customers and staff is our priority. We have redesigned our organisation to make it easier for you to adopt barrier measures.
We do our utmost to make your stay as pleasant and friendly as possible, while respecting these constraints.
Our teams are committed to :
• Use virucidal products.
• Respect barrier gestures and physical distancing.
• Wear masks, disposable or washable gloves.
• Wash your hands with soap regularly.
• Use hydroalcoholic gel.
• Stand back in case of symptoms of COVID-19.
We recommend :
• To open the window of your room, for the safety of our staff.
• Put any waste in the rubbish bin.
• To respect all instructions and physical distance in application.
Reception and common areas
• Make hydroalcoholic gels available to customers at the reception.
• Reinforcement of cleaning/disinfection procedures at contact points.
• Systematic disinfection of room cards or keys.
• Disinfection every time the payment terminal is used.
• Each chambermaid has a personal cleaning kit. This kit will be disinfected and/or changed between each room.
• Complete cleaning/disinfection of the entire room, bathroom and toilet with virucidal products.
• For your safety, all hospitality and non-essential products have been removed.
• Bedding will not be provided by our staff, but you can request extra linen at the reception.
• We ask our guests to leave the room window open on the day of departure.
• Between each client, systematic change of all linen and hospitality products provided, including unused items.
• The air conditioning system has been switched off.